- March 8: Read-A-Thon ends at 3pm. Read-A-Thon logs need to be returned to school.
- March 10: Read-A-Thon Celebration Day!! Favorite Book Character Dress-Up Day!
- March 10: ½ day for students with 11:30am dismissal. Brunch will be served in the café.
- March 13-17: Spring Break
- March 20: Students return to school from Spring Break.
- March 23: Math Night/more details later
- Please remember to have your child bring his/her Read-A-Thon folder to school daily.
What we are learning:
Social Studies: Catch up and review
Science: The Structures of Plants and their Life Cycles and Observing millipedes, fish, and pill bugs
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom: Module 3 Powerful Forces
Focusing Question: How is wind a powerful force?
Math: Length Measurements Within 120 units
THE ONLY HOMEWORK WILL BE TO READ FOR Read-A-Thon! No spelling words or other homework until we return from Spring Break.