Please don’t forget to return your child’s permission slip for the field trip to Percy Warner Park.
- April 5: Navigator Day/Please wear PPE Navigator t-shirts
- April 6: Students do not attend school/PD day for teachers
- April 7: Spring Holiday/No school
- April 12: Field Trip to Percy Warner Nature Center/Wall and Acker
- April 14: Field Trip to Percy Warner Nature Center/Brumleve, Faison, and Hartsock
What we are learning:
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #28 “Producers Seeking Consumers”
Science: Air & Weather
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom: Module 3 Powerful Forces
Focusing Question: How does Irene respond to the powerful force of the wind?
Text: “Brave Irene”
Math: Time to the hour and ½ hour
Due to the short week, there will be no homework or spelling words.