Please remember to send a full water bottle and a snack with your child daily.
- September 29: College Shirt Day
- October 4: Walk to School Day – Families are welcome to join on the pathway at the corner of Otter Creek and Robert E. Lee at 7:30am. We will walk together as a group along the pathway to the school.
- October 4: Navigator Day/Wear PPE field trip t-shirt
- October 6: No school for students/PD Day for teachers
- October 9-13: Fall Break
All families received an email concerning field trip and activity payments on Monday, September 18. Please don’t forget to make that payment. Contact PPE bookkeeper Morgan Parker at Morgan.Parker@mnps.org with any questions.
- October 24: Cheekwood field trip for Brumleve/Acker/Tanner
- October 25: Individual Picture Make-up Day/Group Pictures
- October 25: Cheekwood field trip for Faison/Hartsock
- October 27: Parent Teacher Conferences/No school for students
- October 31: Classroom Harvest Parties/More information to come.
What we are learning.
Social Studies: Studies Weekly #14 “Columbus Day-Three Ships and a Long Trip”
Spelling Words: There will be no spelling words the week of October 2.
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom:
Essential Question: “How do books change lives around the world?”
Text: “Green Eggs and Ham”
Math: Add and Subtract within 20
Science: Earth’s Place in the Universe