3rd Grade News: 10/28
Skills for October 31-November 4:
ELA: Outer Space
Central Text: Starry Messenger
– Examine the function of adjectives in sentences.
– Identify important facts about Galileo, based on a text.
– Identify facts, definitions, and details in explanatory writing.
– Develop a topic with facts, definitions, and details.
– Multiples of 100
– Nearest multiples of 10 and 100
– Round to the nearest 10 and 100
– Diagrams and equations for word problems
Science: Planetary Objects
Use data to categorize the planets in the solar system as inner or outer planets according to their physical properties.
Social Studies: The 50 States
Identify and locate the fifty states of the United States.
Have a great weekend!
The 3rd Grade Team