3rd Grade News: 5/12
Skills for May 15-19
ELA: Year End Review
Central Text: Novel at teacher’s discretion/Storyworks
Math: Putting it all together
Social Studies: Economics
– Compare natural resources within the three grand divisions of Tennessee and trace the development of a product from natural resource to a finished product.
– Interpret a chart, graph, or resource map of major imports and exports in Tennessee.
– Describe how scarcity, supply, and demand affect the prices of products.
– Compare and contrast how goods and services are exchanged on local and regional levels.
Science: Human Impact of Ecosystems
– Explain how changes to an environment’s biodiversity influence human resources.
Have a great weekend!
The 3rd Grade Team