- February 20: No school for students/Presidents’ Day
- February 21: First Grade Field trip to TPAC/Please don’t forget to turn in the permission slip. Students should wear PPE field trip/Navigator t-shirt, SSA bottoms, socks, and tennis shoes. Please send a lunch from home if you indicated you would on your child’s permission slip.
- February 21-22-23: Used Book Sale
- February 23: Navigator Day/Please wear PPE Navigator t-shirt.
- February 24: Read-A-Thon begins/More information will be sent home.
What we are learning:
Social Studies: Studies Weekly # 11 “Presidents’ Day”
Science: The Structures of Plants and their Life Cycles
TN Foundational Skills/Phonics: Blending, segmenting, tricky words, and decodable texts
Wit & Wisdom: Module 3 Powerful Forces
Text: “Feel the Wind”
Focusing Question: How is wind a powerful force?
Math: Length Measurements Within 120 units
Spelling Words: chips much catch fetch marsh shine flash kitchen
Tricky Words: after again
Homework will be sent home Tuesday, February 21, and is due on Friday.